Friday, September 11, 2009

update,,,,

Here is some of what I have been up to since I moved to Logan... backwards, starting with the most recent event..... Gracie's blessing.

cute cousins
sisters
the star


I also went to baby Randy's blessing.... while there I ....
met Eliza the spider girl
got Gracie to smile
and got to hold tiny Randy

Before that.... I went to Canada with my mom and aunt Becky... We stayed at grandma and grandpa Thomas's house.

me and aunt Becky
Me and mom....

And that is what I did. I am in school again at Utah State and not necessarily loving it. Oh well. I got my hair cut and I kinda hate it and in the next couple of weeks I will have to train a rat... YIKES!!! I hate rats..... More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so cute! I am glad to see a new post! Love you!

    ReplyDelete