Friday, September 11, 2009

The nasty, make me want to die rat lab....

So I am in a behavioral psychology class.... while in this class we have to train a rat... one of those nasty little white lab rats with the beady red eyes. This is the first time I have considered attending another University besides USU because of this lab... At SUU they get to train pigeons, not nearly as bad. I am absolutely TERRIFIED thats right TERRIFIED of rats. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it through this lab. I would drop the class, but I have to have it for my major, yikes. I am so scared of rats that I even had a hard time putting the picture on here cuz I would have to look at it and believe me I did as much as I could with out actually looking at the picture. So I am going to try and blog about my experiene with the dreaded creature, that is if I live to tell about it. I really might pass out, hit my head, get bit and get a disease, and then die.... lets hope not... I can only hope that my lab partner will be kind enough not to make me touch it. So lets all pray that I make it through this experience.....

one of the nasty little evil creatures... why don't they use something cute and nice for testing????

4 comments:

  1. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's awful, they are evil-looking! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Good luck! hopefully the lab will go by REALLY fast every time! What's your major by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So I think you need to name it something really cute.......maybe that will help! I can't wait to hear updates about the rat....Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um. . .so i didn't know you had a blog!! This is exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about yucky rats. ;)

    ReplyDelete