Thursday, February 9, 2012

Aaaarrrrg





Today at college, I learned how to act like a pirate..... I am taking a Young Adult Literature class and we are currently reading this:
So my teacher decided for our quiz we needed to be creative and do group presentations that had to do with the book or pirates.... We could write and advice column, eulogy, sing a song like yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...., or whatever our creative little brains could come up with.... My group decided to do a:

We told jokes like:
1) "What is a Pirates Favorite Letter?"... people respond Arrrrg... "No it is P, for Pirate!"
2) "Why is the ocean always angry?".... "You would be angry too if you had crabs crawling all over your bottom"
3) "How much does a Pirate pay to get his ears pierced?"... "A buccaneer!"
And last but not least... The Pirate Pick up line...

If you were to have a parrot, would you like him to sit on this shoulder (touch person's left shoulder with left hand) or this shoulder (wrap other arm around and rest on other shoulder)?


Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirate's life for me.... Shiver me timbers...

2 comments: