Monday, January 9, 2012

My LAST first!!!!!!!!



Today is my LAST first day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell by the amount of exclamation points that I am excited?)



On May 5, I will officially be a college graduate. It only took me 8 years to get there, but hey, I am done!!! Okay, so it is a little early to say I am done, but I am almost there! Now I just have to find a job... Crap...

This semester is going to be even more insane and busy than last semester, so lets all hope that I will stay sane, and alive. Especially since Agatha (my car) died on January 1 right as I was pulling in to Cache Valley on my way home from St. George. Yeah, I made it from St. George to 10 min. away from my house. Oh well. I have a new car now, thanks to Sara and Neil, but I was not planning on having a car payment until AFTER I graduated and got a job.... So, I had to pick up more shifts at the salon... Don't you just love how life seems to work out opposite of how you plan? Well at least mine does!
This is what my new car looks like. I LOVE it! I do have this fear though that it is going to die on me. Every car I have ever had has been at the very end of its life, and so they pretty much have all died on me :( it kind of makes me think that I am cursed to kill cars. Hopefully this is not the case with this new one! I need it to last me a LONG time! I need a name for her too... Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Be warned that after you graduate from college your mom will start saying, "You can figure it out. You're a college graduate!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car is an excellent color - how about "Ruby" as a name?

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for you! Love the new car too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should name your new car Garnet - the gem of passion and romance.

    ReplyDelete