Tuesday, September 4, 2012

On to the next phase...


 

 I recovered the kitchen chairs! Aren't they so cute!?!



 I decided to have a cowgirl bathroom! So cute!













 And my FAVORITE room of the house...........
.........................................................
..........................................................
                                                        =


Isn't it fantastic????

So come and visit me! Of course, for the time being you will have to sit on the floor since I don't have a couch... BUT, I would still love visitors!

6 comments:

  1. Everything is so so cute!! I wish I could come see it in person:( You are so lucky to have a little friend come see you:) I can't believe your cute chairs, love them! Your shoe closet is awesome! And your bed is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! I need a place like that to store my shoes. I'm to the point where I have towers of shoeboxes and they've started tipping over on top of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fast! Good job - you've made it look like home already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, love it. Since you aren't going to move here, can you at least come and decorate for me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!! And I LOVE your cowboy bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE!!!! I love it!!! I'm glad your a little closer to us now!! Hopefully we'll get to see you more often!!!

    ReplyDelete